The tender is closed, and the contract will be signed with Traci Birge (Finland).
Latvian Fund for Nature is looking for a consultant to assist the GrassLIFE project in producing a desk study on grasslands, biodiversity and business. Please find the full description of the task (technical specification) and requirements for the consultant here.
Deadline for completing the study: 15 March 2019.
Consultants are asked to provide the following documentation when applying with the bid:
- CV confirming the experience of the expert in the field
- Short description of the proposed methodology to undertake the study (including sub-tasks 1-2 as obligatory component, and sub-task 3 as optional)
- Price offer
The most cost-efficient bid will be selected, based on the following criteria, with the maximum of 100 points to be granted:
- The proven experience of the expert in the field of assessments for the quality of products and their added value (based on the assessment of the submitted CVs) = 20 points
- The quality of the proposed methodology = 40 points
- The price = 40 points
Deadline for submitting the bids for providing consultant services: 5 September 2018.
Please apply by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of any questions and clarifications, please contact project manager Inga Racinska at email@example.com or +37167830999. When applying, please include the subject “GrassLIFE: expert application for A.6 study” in the e-mail.
- Request for consultant services for producing a desk study on grasslands, biodiversity and business, project action A.6 – technical specification and requirements for the consultant
- More information about GrassLIFE project.